Sunday, January 11, 2009

monday monday

Monday's always come too soon. They start the count down to the weekend when we can finally relax.

This Saturday I went shopping with my mom. We started out late which always makes my Mom so impatient. I found a cute project bag to carry around my crocheting in and used my 40% off coupon! I had stopped by another store on my way home and was very disappointed they didn't have any. Sarah Jo wanted to hang out that day as well so mom and I stopped at the store to pick something up to make stir fry. It was delicious by the way. Next time some rice or noodles to go with it. I finished up my facebook scarf swap scarf and put fringe on a scarf i had made for mom. I also made her a hat to match since we found some of the same color of yarn while we were in now.

Today we celebrated my birthday. I didn't realize that's what we were doing until mom said so! She made a nice dinner and made a pie for me. I worked on a project and watched something things off of iTunes most of the afternoon. Seems like I hardly slept all weekend and now it's getting late. Still need to fold clothes and pack up. I need to remember to take pictures of my projects!

No comments: