Monday, January 12, 2009

Dog days of WINTER


Buster goes visiting, originally uploaded by sjephoto.

It was hard to wake up this morning. I wanted to catch a few more zzz's but since it snowed I needed to get up an going. Dad helped me pack up my car and started it. I had a cup of hot coco and some toast while waiting for it to warm up. Dad decided last minute to have me drop him off at grandma's so he road along with me to Wiggins. The roads were SLICK in town! I continued on my way slowly since the wind was making it like blizzard conditions. I had to drive slow and was late getting back to Denver. To add insult to injury I let the dogs outside at home while I went to the bathroom myself. I go to call them in and discover the back gate was left open! This has never happened before so I didn't think so check before leaving them in the back yard. I didn't have to go very far to find Buster and Pele but I was panicking! They both were feeling feisty galloping through the snow. I got them in the yard and shut the gate. Then off to work where I'm at now. I think I need a nap!

No comments: