Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Days!

You might have heard that Colorado got a lot of snow this week. I've been home the past few days because I've been sick. It was great not to have to go out in that mess. Earlier today a friend text messaged me that she was getting pelted by snow balls falling from the trees. I laughed and knew I had to take a picture of the icicle that was hanging off the awing in the backyard to show her. That thing would've fallen down on me the minute I walked by! I broke it off after I took the picture. :-P



At some point it had stopped snowing for a while and I got a knock on my door. It was a lady asking if I wanted the sidewalk shoveled. Well, I certainly had no desire to go out there so I agreed. This is the sidewalk after they scooped it.




This is all I have the energy to write. Hope you all are having a good evening.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hope you are better today!! LOVE, MOM